Your Daily Reading: Concert Confessions || hang the dj... || Antiquiet
Latest Concert Confessions:
- Doyle @ The Whiskey
- Repeat Repeat @ The Wildey in Illinois
- Theory Of A Deadman @ The Pageant in St. Louis
The world lost a comedy legend in Joan Rivers.
Beastie Boys hangin' with Joan back in the day
Keith Olbermann breaking it down.
Right after I stopped recording this podcast the new Ray Rice video was released. So he's suspended from the NFL indefinitely, which is good to know when you watch this video below:
Sports Illustrated breaking it down
Your Headlines Are Powered By Antiquiet:
- Hear New Mastodon w/ Gibby Hanes
- Watch The New Vaselines Music Video 'High Tide Low Tide'
- Dot Hacker Performs 'Floating Up The Stairs' at Blind Blind Tiger's Speakeasy Studio
- Flying Lotus and Kendrick Lamar 'Never Catch Me'
- Mike Watt is playing 53 shows in 53 days via Glide Magazine
- 11 Years since his passing Rolling Stone uses their 1981 Cover Story on the late great Warren Zevon to honor the man.
- Ryan Adams To Play Live Shows in Austin and New York City via Jambase
Playing the good old fashioned "Make a TV show to bump up relevance of your forthcoming record" trick. Can you smell the pretentiousness? Can you taste it inside your mouth right now?