Axl Rose was photographed leaving the studio that AC/DC is allegedly using. May God have mercy on us all.
Headlines Powered By Antiquiet:
- Lollapalooza 2016 Lineup
- Michael Stipe Hitting Late Night Solo
- Smashing Pumpkins Reunite w/ James Iha For 1st Time in 16 Years
- Deftones & Refused Hitting The Road Together
- Axl Rose Is Gonna Front AC/DC
- Guns N' Roses Tease Cities They'll Play This Summer
I'm just gonna leave this photo here and point out that the man is this photo is hellbent on re criminalizing marijuana because "America has addiction issues," One might argue a man pouring a smaller bag of M&Ms into a larger bag of M&Ms is a sign of a pretty sickening addiction. M&Ms have always been legal!
This is a graph. Check it out. Why isn't this money being taxed? Why are we still in the dark ages?
- The Supreme Court Allowed Legal Pot States to Exhale
- Pot Made More Money Than Oreo's Did Last Year
- Nixon Policy Adviser Says They Made Up The War on Drugs