Week 13,498 of the Trump Regime. Click below for the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast:
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
I've learned that sharing links is not going to do the trick in getting people to actually try and inform themselves about stuff that matters. So I've got some pictures here for you. If you'd like to read, you're a gem and there's some links down below these pics. Click the player directly below for the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast:
Friday, February 3, 2017
Another week goes by with more executive orders signed and more people take to the streets to protest and show their support for, well, everyone who doesn't work in the White House. Click below to listen to the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast. Wham-Bam Muslim Ban?
- Rules for Making A Protest Work via VOX
- Passing Laws To Penalize Protesters.. Fascism Much?! via NPR
- Mississippi School District Moves Forward with Desegregation Plans
Friday, January 27, 2017
#NeverMyPresident is the latest edition of the Jay Porks Podcast. Take a Listen by clicking on the player below.
Thursday, January 19, 2017
John Lewis stands to the left of Martin Luther King Jr. as President Kennedy meets with leaders of the March on Washington at the White House on August 28, 1963. (Photo by MPI/Getty Images)
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
--->These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia<--- b="">--->
Above is the first of the year for the monthly Jay Porks Podcast Spotify Playlist, we've got a mix of old and old. It's Indeed the end of civilization as we know it.
Friday, December 23, 2016
Take a listen to the year end edition of the Jay Porks Podcast. "2016: The Fascism Strikes Back" (because Star Wars) is the #ChristmasClapback you need while tearing opening presents. The cabinet, the state of our country, it inequality is not improving. Finding it harder and harder to find this humorous anymore. Click below to hear all about it.
- Commerce: Wilbur Ross, billionaire investor and former Rothschild banker known as the “king of bankruptcy.”
- Defense: James Mattis, Marine Corps general who retired in 2013.
- Education: Betsy DeVos, billionaire philanthropist and conservative power broker from Michigan.
- Energy: Rick Perry, former Texas governor and two-time presidential candidate
- Heath and Human Services: Tom Price, Georgia congressman and physician.
- Homeland Security: John F. Kelly, Marine Corps general who retired in February 2016.
- Housing and Urban Development: Ben Carson, retired neurosurgeon and 2016 presidential candidate.
- Justice (attorney general): Jeff Sessions, U.S. senator from Alabama who withdrew his candidacy for a federal judgeship in 1986.
- Labor: Andrew Puzder, CEO of CKE Restaurants, the parent company of the Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. fast-food chains.
- State: Rex Tillerson, Exxon Mobil CEO.
- Transportation: Elaine Chao, labor secretary for George W. Bush, deputy transportation secretary for George Bush, former Peace Corps director; married to Sen. Mitch McConnell.
- Treasury: Steven Mnuchin, former investment banker, Trump campaign finance chairman.
- Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt, Oklahoma attorney general.
- Small Business Administration: Linda McMahon, World Wrestling Entertainment CEO.