- Democrats Need to Put Black People In Power via Shawn King/The Intercept
- Alabama Proves Sanity Can Beat Bannonism via The Observer
- GOP Has The Votes For The Tax Scam via WaPo
- Paul Ryan Planning An Exit in 2018 via Politico
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Friday, December 8, 2017
Al Franken, the latest casualty of the 'Weinstein' effect, now a victim of sexual McCarthyism via The Daily Beast
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- The GOP Tax Bill Punishes American Families for Using Public Education via Quartz
- The GOP Tax Plan is an Major Assault In Their War Against Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid via HuffPost
- Inside The Secret Nerve Center of the Mueller investigation via WaPo
- Hill testimony of Flynn's deputy appears at odds with court filing via CNN
Friday, December 1, 2017
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Friday, November 24, 2017
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Take a listen above to the latest edition of the Jay Porks Podcast - EP198 'Moore Sexual Deviance'
Headlines Powered By Antiquiet:
- Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall via The New Yorker
- Listen: Roy Moore & The GOP via The New York Times
- Hollywood Launches 'Sexual Assault Hotline' amid Weinstein and Co. via WaPo
- Recreational Cannabis in New Jersey By April? It's Possible via Time Out
- Weezer & The Pixies Touring Together This Summer via Rolling Stone
Friday, November 10, 2017
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Take a listen to the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast: Episode 197 'Indict City'
Friday, November 3, 2017
What is this?
This is an extension of the Jay Porks Podcast that will be brought to you every Friday on YouTube.
How is this different from your usual weekly podcast?
Good question. This Friday show serves as a bridge between the wacky news week and the recording of my "long form" podcast over the weekend. There is too much going on in this country to cover with one podcast. Plus an opportunity to tie up loose ends from the previous week. Also gives you an easier way to get involved.
This podcast will have a time limit.
Also, the Jay Porks Podcast is record "live" but there are times where things get cut out, maybe I pause for a sneeze or what not. Not on the YouTube show. This is recorded LIVE. For better or for worse. In the future, the idea is to turn this into a medium for video.
Lets have some fun. Take a listen and see if you're into it. All the cool kids are doing it anyway. You can connect with the podcast on Twitter @JayPorks
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
The chart above shows a rise in Non-Hispanic White people overdosing from Heroin. Hence why there is a rise in the amount people care about it.
Jay Porks Podcast EP196 'Public Health Stupidity'
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
"What You Signed Up For" is the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast. Take a listen by clicking on the player!
John Kelly owes Rep Wilson an apology
If you find yourself in constant defense of your bigotry, you're playing a game called "White Privilege Bingo"
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Click the player above for the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast: EP194 - The Many Flavors of Eminem
Above is the video of Eminem's lyrical assassination of Dotard Drumpf
November 7th we need New York City to get out there and support the only candidate that stands up to the fascist regime that currently occupies DC
- Eminem Unleashes On Drumpf via CNN
- Andrew Lanza Compares The Choice of Heroin Use to Innocently Getting Gunned Down via NYStateOfPolitics
- There's Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein via HuffPost
Third Eye Blind @ Sands Bethlehem Event Center in PA Last Sunday.
Check out some word and pics and videos by clicking here:
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
I'd rather kneel with Colin Kaepernick than stand with Dotard Drumpf. Click below for the latest edition of the Jay Porks Podcast:
EP191 - Chronicles of Nambia
Even Stevie Wonder can see the power of the protest.
Headlines Powered by Antiquiet:
- Global Citizen: Win Stuff For Helping Those In Need
- Aaron Hernandez Has Severe CTE when he died at age 27 via NYT
- Protests Galore in the NFL This Week via NYT
- People Disrespect the Flag Code Daily via HuffPost
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Rest In Peace Grant Hart. Had the pleasure of getting to know him a little bit at a concert in May. Great person. Will be missed.
Click the player above for the latest edition of the Jay Porks Podcast:
EP190 - "Jemele Hill Was Right"
Husker Du Drummer Grant Hart Was One Of The All-Time Greats via Phoenix New Times
Sublime w/ Rome & The Offspring: In Pictures and Videos via Concert Confessions
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Click the player below to hear the latest edition of the Jay Porks Podcast:
- Rush Limbaugh Evacuates Home After Calling Irma 'Liberal Hoax'
- Irma And Harvey Lay The Costs of Climate Change at Drumpfs Door
- Craig Carton, 'Boomer & Carton' co-host, arrested by FBI over alleged $5.6M ticket scam
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Click the player below to listen to a BRAND NEW episode of the Jay Porks Podcast
HAHAHA Back to School sale for teachers is booze because in America alcoholism is neat!
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Click the player below to hear the latest episode of the Jay Porks Podcast:
This gathering above is hopefully the line for castration because, let's face it, only stupid people are breeding.
Boggles the mind that this is America in 2017:
- A Guide To The Violence In Charlottesville via New York Times
- Twitter Has A Campaign Outing Nazis to Their Employers via Washington Post
- Wake Up And Smell The Nazis via International Business Times