Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Show Notes: The Jay Porks Experience Episode 28 - Mile High Meat Puppets


Pumped to share with you tales from my trip to the Mile High state where I got to take in two nights of The Meat Puppets and The Moistboyz. Hanging with a couple of my favorite guitarists of all time may have trumped the coolness of legal recreational marijuana. Take a listen.. and while doing that, when I mention a link to something, just look for it below as they should be in order as discussed.

Sites you need to stayed tuned to daily: Concert Confessions | Derer Network | Hang The Dj... | Antiquiet






8:20-  Nikon D600 is the camera I used to take these bitchin' shots. I said it was $1,000. It's actually north of $4,000 from what I'm being told. Sweet. 
Check out my review from Meat Puppets and Moistboyz at the Gothic Theater in Denver by clicking here.




Check out my review from Night two of the Meat Puppets and The Moistboyz, this time in Boulder. Click here


22:15 -
Concert Calender (Maybe's)
April 21st Local H (Purchased)
May 30th Foxy Shazam (Friday's are tough)
June 17th Summerland @ Irving Plaza (Not purchased, but will be one way or another)
July 18th 311 @ Stone Pony Summerstage (Friday's again are tough, hope they add another area date)
August 2nd NIN / Soundgarden at PNC Bank Arts Center (If I can find a cheaper ticket)
August 4th John Fogerty / Jackson Browne at PNC Bank Arts Center (I'll buy you into this if you take me. Who's not down for a night of mellow tunes with ol' folks?)

HELP ME GET TO SHOWS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment