Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Show Notes: Jay Porks Experience Episode #55 'Zombie Culture Is Ruining Halloween'



Latest Concert Confessions: 



Jack Bruce is Dead. That sucks. 


Your chance to tell me who YOU think the best three piece rock band is. Tweet at me @JayPorks and tell me what you think. 

The place that had a mayor get caught smoking crack, thrown in jail and upon release was re-elected. If they don't vote to legalize, I don't know who will. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Another great band bites the dust. Below you can view footage of their last show in New York City in its entirety shot by yours truly. 
--------------------
So AV Club has a wacky way to share videos, and I can't embed their post here. But alas, the internet prevails again as GWAR has added their 'West End Girls/ People Who Died' cover into their live set. View it below. AV Club studio version by clicking here

Headlines Powered By Antiquiet:



No comments:

Post a Comment