Latest Concert Confessions:
Woke up to two feet of snow! Kidding of course, this pic is from the magical land of the internet but the fear mongering media told people that it was going to be a "historic snowstorm", predicting snow totaling three feet and we woke up to 8 inches. The storm was so historic that I went to work.
The Meat Puppets take Sundance! No, seriously they did. Jack Black is grooving on that new drug called Elmo Kirkwood front row in this vid shot by the amazing Dave Markey.
Headlines Powered By Antiquiet:
- Faith No More Touring America
- Montage of Heck Premieres at Sundance via Cristina Rocks
- Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters) Has A Solo Record Out
- Mastodon And Clutch Touring North America
- Blink 182 and Tom Delonge Break Up via Huffington Post
- Who's on TV This Week?
Shit is about to get SO REAL.